Man what a weekend! I’m beat…birthday celebrations and a double date with some good friends. After brunch today I needed to stop by the drug store to buy some make-up wipes and walked away with all these goodies!
Here was my thought process while putting the items in my basket….
- So, my mom just went to The Ritz Carlton and had a spa day. I’m in some dire need of a little tlc! Budget doesn’t allow for The Ritz spa so I figured I’d have one at home. Hence the bath salts and face mask. I love “me” nights….fill the tub with hot water, put on a nice mask, turn the lights down low, a little music and sip a little wine…ahhhh.
- My lips are turbo dry so thats why I got the Aquaphor. That stuff is the bomb!! In the winter I use it on my dry skin and it works miracles.
- The make-up wipes speak for themselves, the Neutrogena make-up remover wipes do an awesome job. I also like using the No7 wipes but couldn’t find them.. I go through these things like water.
- I’m excited for fall and thats where the bold lipstick and liner come in (tutorial on that later). Can’t go wrong with Revlon!
- I’m not going to Sephora anytime soon and leaving all next week for work and bought the highlighter and mascara to hold me over.
- Lastly, the Ardel brow razors! I don’t use them to shape my brows but I’m planning on another blog for that beauty secret too!
I’m really excited about all my new goodies..totally random!
Until next time!